Our dealer brands are:
Expobar, Profitec, ECM, La Marzocco, Rocket, Rancilio, Baratza, Ceado and Compak. We are able to service other semi-automatic espresso machines from brands such as Ascaso, Bezzera, Brasilia, Elektra, Faema, Gaggia, Gruppo Izzo, La Pavoni, La Scala, La Spaziale, Lelit, Lucca, Magister, Nuova Simonelli, Quick Mill, VBM and others. Please call to speak to a technician to check if we can service your machine.
We do not service:
Breville, DeLonghi, Gaggia, Jura, and Saeco fully automatic espresso machines. Please contact our colleagues at coffeemachinerepair.ca. Also please do not bring us any Crossland espresso machines.
If you are not sure, please call us at 403-775-0225 or send an email to email@example.com
A limited number of parts are available for purchase. Do not hesitate to contact us for parts. We have many parts for our dealer brands in stock which allow us a fast turnaround time. If required repair or service parts are not in stock, the repair process will take longer.
You can choose to ask for a diagnosis of the problem first. With a diagnosis we can give an estimate of the cost involved in the repair. The diagnostic fee is $69.95 for residential single boiler espresso machines, double boiler machines are $99.95. If you decide to go ahead with the repair, the time spent will be included in the repair cost. If you decide not to go ahead with the repair, you will be asked to pay the diagnostic fee. Sometimes we wave the fee in exchange for the machine which we may be able to use for parts.
• You can bring in your machine at any time during our opening hours. In some situations, especially when coming from out-of-town, it is recommended to set-up a service appointment.
• We will diagnose the problem and estimate the cost of repair. If the cost of repair including parts is less than $400 (ex. GST), we will proceed with the repair unless otherwise requested by you or when a lower amount is requested. This applies only to espresso machines.
• We try to realize short turnaround times in servicing your machine, measured in days and not weeks. Despite maintaining an adequate stock level of parts, we may run out of parts or we may need to special order parts. In that case the turnaround time will be longer. We will let you know if that is the case. In some cases with older machines, it may be that parts are no longer available.
• Non-dealer equipment or old equipment may pose additional difficulties, especially regarding unique brand-specific replacement parts. You may be asked to supply these parts if we cannot obtain them through our regular channels.
• After we let you know that servicing is completed or if equipment cannot be serviced, please pick up your machine within a week. If equipment is not picked up within a month, we may recycle it and you are still responsible for the repair or evaluation cost.
• Please help us providing an efficient service by dropping off a clean machine.
Our service standard comes with a 3 months warranty on parts and labour. If service warranty cannot be given, we will explicitly let you know. Service warranty is void if using non-filtered water or user neglect.
Please contact us before shipping equipment to service. Some preparations are needed to make sure that the machine reaches us in good condition. Please protect your espresso machine from freezing when transporting in winter.