→ NO UPFRONT COST OR DEPOSIT
→ SHORT TURN AROUND TIMES
→ DIAGNOSTIC FEE $49.95*
→ WE WILL REPAIR IF COST IS LESS THAN $300*
Our dealer brands are:
Expobar, Profitec, ECM, La Marzocco, Rocket, Rancilio, Baratza, Ceado and Compak. We are able to service other semi-automatic espresso machines from brands such as Ascaso, Bezzera, Brasilia, Elektra, Faema, Gaggia, Gruppo Izzo, La Pavoni, La Scala, La Spaziale, Lelit, Lucca, Magister, Nuova Simonelli, Quick Mill, VBM and others. Please call to speak to a technician to check if we can service your machine.
We do not service:
Breville, DeLonghi, Gaggia, Jura, and Saeco fully automatic espresso machines. Please contact our colleagues at coffeemachinerepair.ca.
If you are not sure, please call us at 403-775-0225 or send an email to service@….
A limited number of parts are available for purchase. Do not hesitate to contact us for parts.
Flat Fee Service
Espresso Works provides a flat fee repair service* plus the cost of parts for customers who purchased a new machine or grinder from Espresso Works. This flat fee service is applicable for the first 3 years after purchase. Flat fee means that the cost will be fixed whether the repair takes 1 hour or 4 hours. Warranty service is provided free of charge for customers who purchased a machine or grinder from us. If you bring in equipment for service outside warranty, and you decide not to go ahead with the quoted repair, you will be charged an evaluation/diagnostics fee.
You can choose to ask for a diagnosis of the problem first. With a diagnosis we can give an estimate of the cost involved in the repair. The diagnostic fee is $49.95 for residential espresso machines. If you decide to go ahead with the repair, the time spent will be included in the repair cost. If you decide not to go ahead with the repair, you will be asked to pay the diagnostic fee. Sometimes we wave the fee in exchange for the machine which we may be able to use for parts.
• You can bring in your machine at any time during our opening hours. Opening hours and address are available on our contact us page. In some situations, especially when coming from out-of-town, it is recommended to set-up a service appointment.
• We will diagnose the problem and estimate the cost of repair. If the cost of repair including parts is less than $300, we will proceed with the repair unless otherwise requested by you or when a lower amount is requested.
• We try to realize short turnaround times in servicing your machine, measured in days and not weeks. Despite maintaining an adequate stock level of parts, we may run out of parts or we may need to special order parts. In that case the turnaround time will be longer. We will let you know if that is the case.
• After we let you know that servicing is completed or if equipment cannot be serviced, please pick up your machine within a week. If equipment is not picked up within a month, we may dispose of it and you are still responsible for the repair or evaluation cost.
• Please help us providing an efficient service by dropping off a clean machine.
Our service standard comes with a 3 months warranty on parts and labour. If service warranty cannot be given, we will explicitly let you know.
Shipping and Transportation
Please contact us before shipping equipment to service. Some preparations are needed to make sure that the machine reaches us in good condition. Please protect your espresso machine from freezing when transporting in winter.
*Flat fee service comes with some exclusions: It does not apply to machines that are older than 3 years as these machines – due to their age and condition – can have a variety of issues. Additionally, full manual descaling service as well extensive cleaning are excluded from flat fee service. Commercial use machines are excluded. We reserve the right not to service a machine due to its state or unserviceable condition. We will discuss with you best the best course of action in these situations.