Espresso Works services semi-automatic espresso machines and coffee grinders.
Our authorized and serviced dealer brands are:
Expobar, Profitec, ECM, Rocket, Rancilio, Baratza, Ceado and Compak. We are able to service other semi-automatic espresso machine brands such as Bezzera, Lelit, Quick Milland others. Please call to speak to a technician.
We are happy to service machines that are purchased from us:
Our available time is limited and therefore we give priority to espresso machines and grinders that were purchased from Espresso Works or previously from Orange Works. In principle we do not service machines in our assortment that were purchased from internet retailers. Some exceptions do apply.
We do not service:
Breville, DeLonghi, Gaggia, Jura, Saeco, fully automatic espresso machines. Please contact our colleagues at coffeemachinerepair.ca.
If you are not sure, please fill out a service request.
A limited number of parts are available for purchase. Do not hesitate to contact us for parts, we have more parts than listed on our website.
Flat Fee Service
Espresso Works provides a flat fee repair service* plus the cost of parts for customers who purchased a machine or grinder from Espresso Works or Orange Works. Flat fee means that the cost will be fixed whether the repair takes 1 hour or 4 hours. Warranty service is provided free of charge for customers who purchased a machine or grinder from us or from Orange Works. If you bring in equipment for service outside warranty, and you decide not to go ahead with the quoted repair, you may be charged an evaluation fee.
Our service standard comes with a 3 months warranty on parts and labour. If service warranty cannot be given, we will explicitly let you know.
• You can bring in your machine at any time during our opening hours. Opening hours and address are available on our contact us page. In some situations, especially when coming from out-of-town, it is recommended to set-up a service appointment.
• We will diagnose the problem and estimate the cost of repair. If the cost of repair including parts is less than $300, we will proceed with the repair unless otherwise requested by you or when a lower amount is requested.
• We try to realize short turnaround times in servicing your machine, measured in days and not weeks. Despite maintaining an adequate stock level of parts, we may run out of parts or we may need to special order parts. In that case the turnaround time will be longer. We will let you know if that is the case.
• After we let you know that servicing is completed or if equipment cannot be serviced, please pick up your machine within a week. If equipment is not picked up within a month, we may dispose of it and you are still responsible for the repair or evaluation cost.
• Please help us providing an efficient service by dropping off a clean machine.
Shipping and Transportation
Please contact us before shipping equipment to service. Some preparations are needed to make sure that the machine reaches us in good condition. Please protect your espresso machine from freezing when transporting in winter.
*Flat fee service comes with some exclusions: It does not apply to machines that are 4 years or older as these machines – due to their age and condition – can have a variety of issues. Additionally, full manual descaling service as well extensive cleaning are excluded from flat fee service. We reserve the right not to service a machine due to its state or unserviceable condition. We will discuss with you best the best course of action in these situations.