First thing to do is talk to us, call us, or drop by the store.
We strive to offer Canadian price match on same in-stock model espresso machine and grinder. Our price match policy is based on individual items and not on package of items. However, we do our best to match or beat package pricing. Contact us for more information and availability.
Item must be identical (same manufacturer, type and model number) and in stock. Price match valid for same day only. Proof must be presented in the form of a current Canadian retailer’s advertisement (printed or on mobile) and must show price currently in effect, for example:
– Canadian catalogue
– Canadian only online authorized retailer and/or flyer
– Receipt from another Canadian retailer showing product description, price and current date
– Retailer must have the advertised item in-stock and be available for immediate sale in the Canadian market
– Online Canadian retailer’s shipping cost will be added to the cost of the product
The Price Match Policy does not apply to the following:
– Parts, accessories and coffee
– When not verifiable
– Offers with limited and/or minimum quantity
– Bundled or package offers
– Combined with trade-in offer
– Unauthorized dealers specifically through ebay and amazon
– Membership-only or auction websites
– Advertising errors and/or misprints
– Obvious misleading pricing and pricing errors
– Rebates or free/bonus/gift card offers
– Special financing offers
– Liquidation/Clearance centres
– Sales events during Black Friday Weekend, Cyber Monday or Boxing Week
Please contact us if you have any price match request and we’ll try our best to give you the best deal possible. Most of the time, if not always, you will be better off buying locally. Also take into account local service as shipping espresso machines to far away service centres is a big hassle, let alone the damage that can occur during transit.