If you truly want to experience traditional espresso extraction and you want to hone your barista skill, then check out these La Pavoni lever espresso machines. Without any bells and whistles these machines offer an authentic espresso making experience.
Hand-made in Milan, these decorative but fully functional masterpieces will definitely be a talking piece in your kitchen. The EPC-8 Europiccola was designed in 1950, the EPC-16 Professional in 1970, and Stradivari in 2005.
The EPC-8, ESW-8 and EPC-16 all offer a similar experience with small differences.
• Manual fill 8 cup boiler on EPC-8 and ESW-8 (0.8 L)
• Manual fill 16 cup boiler on EPC-16 (1.6 L)
• Steam wand
• Boiler pressure gauge on EPC-16
• 51 mm portafilter
What’s in the box?:
• The machine
• Double spout portafilter
• Single and double basket
• Auto-steam attachment
• Weight: 5.5 kg (EPC-8 and ESW-8), 6.0 kg (EPC-16)
• Dimensions w x d x h: 200 x 290 x 320 mm
• Power: 115V, 950W, 15A