In a previous post we described the Profitec Pro700. This time we’re showing its cousin, the ECM Synchronika, another marvel of German engineering. In this case the Mercedes Benz of espresso machines. Dual boilers system with a very generous 2 litre steam boiler giving plenty steam power. An accurate PID temperature controller keeps the coffee water in the 0.75 litre brew boiler at exactly the right temperature. The full-size rotary pump provides quiet and consistent pump pressure and is well-suited for optional water line hookup. With this machine, the quality is in the details.
The Synchronika is a dual boiler semi-automatic espresso machine with an E61 grouphead and PID temperature control.
• Dual boiler
• 0.75 L stainless steel brew boiler
• 2 L stainless steel steam boiler
• Boiler pressure gauge
• Brew pressure gauge
• Rotary pump
• 2.8 L water tank and plumb-in option
UPDATE: The latest version of Synchronika comes with a few new features which are enabled by an updated PID and a new steam boiler safety valve.
What’s in the box?:
• The machine
• Cup raiser
• Single spout portafilter with single basket
• Double spout portafilter with double basket
• Stainless steel blind filter
• Weight: 31 kg
• Dimensions w x d x h: 340 x 475 x 420 mm
• Power: 115V, 1400W, 15A